Muros Magnolia Panels are a new modular system thought to create unique spaces by dressing your walls in 3D, where beauty and resistance are linked to create unique spaces.
Magnolia Panels are made of SMC (sheet moulding compound), an extremely light and resistant material composed of resin and reinforced with glass fibers.
Magnolia Panels are so resistant that can be installed in both, outdoor and indoor, because they are inalterable to climate changes, UVA rays or wet.REQUEST A QUOTE
833mm(w) x 833mm(h) x 30mm(d)
Total area: 0.69m2
Muros Wall Panels are supplied for self-installation, by your Builder, Joiner, Tiler or Shopfitter. Muros supports the installation process with advice and guide sheets.
Orders include: wall panels + install materials + delivery
Installation options are available using experienced or local installers for large or complex projects. Panel colours are indicative only. Dimensions may vary.
- Authentic design and finish
- Large selection (100+ designs and colours)
- Strong and durable
- 5-step installation
- Space saving
- Versatile (can be painted)
- Fire resistant (ISO 5660 - NZ / AS / NZS 3837 - Aust)
- Low VOCs
- ISO9001 accredited (Quality)
- ISO14001 accredited (Environment)
- Interior and exterior* application
- Proven (for over 25 years)
Muros International Ltd
Phone: +64-9-523 3433