Muros Concrete Boards boast a more uniform concrete with a light timber grain visible throughout. ‘Broken’ form-work concrete lines appear every 130mm giving the appearance of individual planks making up the wall panel.
The design has a flat relief providing a refined finish yet with subtle cracks, pebble stones, air pockets and mild imperfections to give it depth. Available in a cool grey or warmer anthracite (dark brown) colour.REQUEST A QUOTE
3,290mm(w) x 1,290mm(h) x 10mm(d)
Total area: 4.24m2
Height of each concrete formwork line: 130mm
Muros Wall Panels are supplied for self-installation, by your Builder, Joiner, Tiler or Shopfitter. Muros supports the installation process with advice and guide sheets.
Orders include: wall panels + install materials + delivery
Installation options are available using experienced or local installers for large or complex projects. Panel colours are indicative only. Dimensions may vary.
- Authentic design and finish
- Large selection (100+ designs and colours)
- Strong and durable
- 5-step installation
- Space saving
- Versatile (can be painted)
- Fire resistant (ISO 5660 - NZ / AS / NZS 3837 - Aust)
- Low VOCs
- ISO9001 accredited (Quality)
- ISO14001 accredited (Environment)
- Interior and exterior* application
- Proven (for over 25 years)
Muros International Ltd
Phone: +64-9-523 3433