Muros Masonry Stone Panels have a distinctive European authentic design featuring deep angular masonry stone, in multiple shapes and sizes and laid between a textured pebble mortar.
Placed in different directions with rough edges, the panel is sculpted to look unique and artisan made. With four different colours to choose from, you can create your desired stone look imitating a real stone wall crafted by an expert stonemason. Available in warm tones of Anthracite, Copper, Grey and an off White.REQUEST A QUOTE
3,300mm(w) x 1,300mm(h) x 40mm(d)
Total area: 4.32m2
Muros Wall Panels are supplied for self-installation, by your Builder, Joiner, Tiler or Shopfitter. Muros supports the installation process with advice and guide sheets.
Orders = wall panels + install materials + delivery
Installation options are available using experienced or local installers for large or complex projects. Panel colours are indicative only. Dimensions may vary.
- Authentic design and finish
- Large selection (100+ designs and colours)
- Strong and durable
- 5-step installation
- Space saving
- Versatile (can be painted)
- Fire resistant (ISO 5660 - NZ / AS / NZS 3837 - Aust)
- Low VOCs
- ISO9001 accredited (Quality)
- ISO14001 accredited (Environment)
- Interior and exterior* application
- Proven (for over 25 years)
Muros International Ltd
Phone: +64-9-523 3433