Muros Barrelwood panels offers authentic timber grain and deep relief. It consists of short narrow sections of wood (staves) often with beveled edges. Wood pieces in varying lengths and widths resemble sections of wine barrels. The wood sections are tightly packed together (layered) to create panels full of natural wood character.
Available in five Muros colours, or paint your own. Muros Barrelwood wall panels can be installed with the wood pieces running horizontally or vertically.REQUEST A QUOTE
3,280mm(w) x 1,290mm(h) x 25mm(d)
Total area: 4.23m2
Individual Wood Pieces
Width range (approx): 85mm – 480mm
Height (approx): 100mm and 130mm
Muros Wall Panels are supplied for self-installation, by your Builder, Joiner, Tiler or Shopfitter. Muros supports the installation process with advice and guide sheets.
Orders include: wall panels + install materials + delivery
Installation options are available using experienced or local installers for large or complex projects. Panel colours are indicative only. Dimensions may vary.
- Constructed from durable SMC (Sheet Moulding Compound)
- Precision design and finish
- Strong and durable (resistant to impacts)
- Range of innovative designs
- Interior and exterior application
- UV and thermal resistant
- 3-step easy installation (level, glue, fix)
- Available in multiple colours - Jasmine Rice (white) stocked
- No maintenance required
Muros International Ltd
Phone: +64-9-523 3433